Tuesday, November 18, 2014

How To Play Hendrix Material Your Way---A Little Audio That Will Help You Be More Interpretive When Playing And Recording Jimi's Stuff!

I originally put up an article on this, showing players how to play Jimi Hendrix material their way, and not just copying Jimi's stuff.

But I thought that Jimi's material is so important to the history of music and not to just copy it note for note. Even Jimi wouldn't want that. Even Jimi wanted to play material that took him to a different plane in regards to texture and phrasing when playing his own material took him to heights most musicians never got to. And having someone like Eddie Kramer as his Recording Engineer helped take his material "on a ride" even Jimi was grateful for.

In my audio I make it simple for you to play Jimi's material your way, and to make changes to his material that take your playing back to a time when real rock and roll meant something.

I think Jimi would be proud of ya.

PS: I even include some obscure Hendrix material you can take and play your way as well.

Much success players!

Just click this link to how to play Jimi's material your way.

No comments: