Friday, September 12, 2014

Musicians, If You Could Buy Guitars And Accessory Equipment For Less Than Retail And Provide Value Beyond The Price--Is That Important To You?

Musicians, do you continue to buy your guitars, gear and accessories at retail prices without any real value being exchanged--and not much of a chance to really test your gear out either? What if you could get better value somewhere else? What if I could provide that value?
Hey everybody. There's a reason why I asked that question in the title of this post.
Most musicians want a deal and go to their local retail store to buy a guitar,amp,strings or effects pedals. They test these products out for maybe twenty minutes then pay retail prices which aren't exactly cheap.
They can't really test them out at a gig before they buy not really knowing how good a piece of equipment or accessory really is. Only a test in a limited time, and what the music store dude tells you, or a review in GP or GW. Not enough guys. What if you could get value over and above a warranty on equipment, or maybe a free pack o' strings. Nice, but not enough value that really helps you as a musician.
Retail music stores are very limited in what they can do for a musician unless you're a regular buyer, or a well known musician. If you are you usually get great deals. But most aren't well known or regular buyers. If you knew someone involved in the music biz who sells equipment and accessories at reduced prices less than retail, and were able to give you value that actually helped your music career, not just give you a few more little, and I mean little bonuses--Would you buy from them if they could prove that value and be willing to help you?
I do have a couple questions for you before I end this post though. What kind of music equipment and accessories do you buy monthly? 

Would you like to pay less than retail prices, and get value above and beyond the deal on the equipment? 
If so, drop me a line and tell me by way of email what kind of music equipment you buy monthly.
This type of stuff I feel is very important to musicians out there who are playing gigs weekly. When I have a good group of musicians who tell me what kind of equipment they buy monthly, I'll have the next installment of this post, which will go into how I can provide value for musicians by selling you equipment at less than retail, and help your careers get to the next step, and create the kind of value that is more useful than just getting a free pack of strings or some guitar picks for free.
Just email me here to tell me what kind of equipment you buy monthly.
mdgrove@inbox.com

No comments: